2021 Fall Ball Registration
T-Ball – $50.00
Rookie – $100.00
Minors, Majors & Upper Divisions – $125.00
Terms and Conditions
I/We, the parents/guardians of the above-named candidate for a position on a Martin County Baseball team, hereby give my/our approval to participate in any and all Martin County Baseball activities, including transportation to and from the activities.
(2) I/We know that participation in baseball or softball may result in serious injuries and protective equipment does not prevent all injuries to players, and do hereby waive, release, absolve, indemnify, and agree to hold harmless the local Martin County Baseball, Incorporated, the organizers, sponsors, supervisors, participants, and persons transporting my/our child to and from activities from any claim arising out of any injury to my/our child whether the result of negligence or for any other cause.
(3) If applicable, I/We agree to return upon request the uniform and other equipment issued to my/our child in as good conditions as when received except for normal wear and tear.
(4) I/We agree to provide proof of legal residence or school enrollment.
(5) I/We agree that our child (candidate) may be required to try out for a team. If such does not attend at least 50 percent of the tryouts, local Board-of -Directors’ approval is required for such candidate to be placed on a team.
(6) If applicable, I/We understand that our child (candidate) may be chosen at any time to play on a Major Division team, if he or she is of the correct age for such division as determined by the local league. Declining to move up to such Major Division team will result in forfeiture of eligibility for the Major Division for the current season and may be subject to further restrictions by the local league.
(7) I/We will furnish a certified birth certificate of the above-named candidate to League Officials.
(8) I/We understand that if I violate these rules of the parent code of conduct (listed under documents on webpage), I am subject to disciplinary action levied by MCMB that could include but is not limited to verbal and/or written warning, ejection from games, or indefinite suspension from league activities, as determined by the MCMB Board of Directors.
(9) I/We understand that payment can be collected online or in person. If you choose to pay in person the registration is not completed until payment is received. Once registration and payment is received then a email confirmation will be sent.
(10) I/We understand that my information as the parent or guardian of such above-named candidate is sent by the local league to Martin County.